Thursday, November 18, 2010

Short Hiatus

Sorry for not having very many posts these past couple of weeks but I have been very busy with other things.  I’ve started a few with various topics that I wouldn’t mind discussing but I haven't been able to complete any...I don't know...writer’s block or something.   Believe it or not I also haven't had much time to play WoW as much as I would like to even with Cataclysm fast approaching *Gasps*.  Truth is there are definitely some things I need to get in order before I can play WoW as much as I’d like...especially before Cataclysm.  I’ve been feeling a tad unproductive as of late (or maybe the monotony that has been developing in my life finally drove me to be more proactive) and I’ve decided to put a few of my joys on the back burner (mainly gaming) until I get some things rolling.  I mean waiting on responses from jobs/colleges and test scores is way better than just sitting and putting these things off.  Not that I have been sitting and not doing anything, I just haven't been as proactive....consecutively,  as I could have been.  I’ve only been playing a little (like probably less than 10hrs a week...that's including raiding) but I have experienced some of the pre-Cataclysm events so maybe I’ll be able to fit in a post about that soon.  Guess I just wanted it to be known that I don’t plan on letting my creative outlet for WoW drop of the face of the interwebz and that I’ll be back full force asap.

*Side note: For whatever reason sometime last week I thought it would be very cool to do like a comic strip of my WoW experiences.  Whats funny is that I have very little experience drawing or being artistic (besides the few times I had to in like elementary) but I think I’d like to give a crack at doing this anyway.  Just what I need right?.  Something else to pile on to the list of things I need to do...and this is only a list of things related to WoW so I’m not even considering real life stuff.  That doesn't stop me from being excited about it though so expect a debut of my drawerings at some point as well.  It won’t be ongoing but Ill do it just enough to be pleasantly expected/unexpected from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment